The SelfieStand Instructions Manual
Download PDF Instructions: [CLICK HERE]
Quick setup video (1-min)
Full Setup Instructions (5-min)
Connecting your Phone to the Remote
- Flip the switch on the side of the remote to ON. It will start flashing. This is pairing mode.
- On your iOS or Android device, go to Settings and turn Bluetooth ON.
- Click ‘Lifestyle Designs’ under Devices. Wait until it says Connected/Paired.
- Open the camera app. Click the camera button on the remote to take a photo or start/stop video.
*The zoom buttons are for Android only. (Android: click the settings icon in the camera app, go to Volume keys function: select Zoom for the +/- zoom buttons to work in photo mode, or Record Video for the shutter button to start/stop video.)
*To Switch Phones: Turn the shutter power OFF then ON again, then pair with the new phone.
*Snapchat: Hold the + Zoom button to record snap video on iPhone, or tap the camera button to snap pics hands-free.
- Hold the phone clamp on the mount screw, facing towards you. Tighten it by twisting the disc underneath.
- Push your phone horizontally up and into the clamp. Pivot the head by loosening the side butterfly screw.
- To extend the stick, loosen the fittings by twisting one turn to the left, pulling out the pole, then tightening at the desired length.
*Careful: Pulling out the pole too violently may damage the product.
- Screw in the included GoPro adapter to the ¼-inch thread on the selfie stick or the tripod.
- Insert your GoPro (in it’s case) into the GoPro adapter,
- Then insert the included GoPro screw through the hole, and tighten it.
- It works great as a standalone mini tripod or handheld mini selfie stick.
- Using it as a stand for the Selfie Stick: always use a level surface and a wide base. Remember it’s a mini tripod and it can fall over if not set up carefully. Not for heavy cameras.
- Stand and/or mount your devices at your own risk - we are not responsible if the stand falls over and your device breaks. Use the Stand+Stick combination any creative way you like, just please be aware of your surroundings, and use common sense :)
- The 1/4 -inch screw mounts to most small cameras.
- Side swivel button: Press down the button on the side of the tripod to swivel the head around to the desired angle, then release.