The CreatorPod Manual
The CreatorPod - Quick Setup
CONNECTING YOUR SMARTPHONE TO THE BLUETOOTH REMOTE
- Flip the switch on the side of the remote to ON. It will start flashing. This is pairing mode.
- On your iOS or Android device, go to Settings and turn Bluetooth ON.
- Click ‘Lifestyle Designs’ under Devices. Wait until it says Connected/Paired.
- Open the camera app. Click the camera button on the remote to take a photo or record video on iPhone.
The zoom buttons are for Android only. (Android: click the settings icon in the camera app, go to Volume keys function: select Zoom for the +/- zoom buttons to work in photo mode, or Record Video for the shutter button to start/stop video.)
To Switch Phones: Turn the shutter power OFF then ON again, then pair with the new phone.
Snapchat & Instagram: Hold the + Zoom button to record record video, or tap the camera button to snap pics wirelesslyJ
MOUNTING ON THE TRIPOD
- For easy mounting, first release the screw platform:
- Loosen the side screw under the mount platform, allowing you to press the side release button and slide out the mount platform.
- Twist your device/mount onto the screw. If it needs further tightening, use a coin to firmly tighten the screw from below.
- This also enables you to quickly take your device off the tripod without having to unscrew it.
*Careful: When you slide the platform back on, make sure you fasten the safety screw all the way to block the release button from being pressed.
- Screw in the included GoPro adapter to the ¼-inch thread on the selfie stick or the tripod. Insert your GoPro (in it’s case) into the GoPro adapter,
- Then insert the included GoPro screw through the hole, and tighten it.
- The Flexible arms are great for gripping your Phone, GoPro or Digital Camera to a chair armrest or chair back, railing, or pole.
- Also works great as a standalone mini tripod or handheld mini selfie stick.
- Stand and/or mount your devices at your own risk - we are not responsible if it tripod falls over and your device breaks. Use it in any creative way you like, just please be aware of your surroundings, and use common sense :)