CONNECTING YOUR SMARTPHONE TO THE BLUETOOTH REMOTE (iOS & Android Only)
- Flip the switch on the side of the remote to ON. It will start flashing. This is pairing mode.
- On your iOS or Android device, go to Settings and turn Bluetooth ON.
- Click ‘Lifestyle Designs’ under Devices. Wait until it says Connected/Paired.
- Open the camera app. Click the camera button on the remote to take a photo or start/stop video recording.
* The zoom buttons are for Android only.
(How to use zoom on Android: click the settings icon in the camera app, go to Volume keys function: select Zoom for the +/- zoom buttons to work in photo mode, or Record Video for the shutter button to start/stop video.)
To Switch Phones: Turn the shutter power OFF then ON again, then pair with the new phone.
Hands-free Snapchat & Instagram for iPhone: Hold the + Zoom button to record video, or tap the camera button once to snap a photo, or start/start a boomerang. (The + button essentially presses the + volume button on your phone)
- How long does the battery last?
- It should last a long time. Use the included micro-usb charger to charge it if it dies.
- What's the range?
- It should work up to around 20 yards away.
- I lost it, do you have a replacement?
- Yeah, they can be easy to lose... We currently don't have replacements in stock, but there are many on Amazon prime for around $7.99... just search 'Bluetooth Remote'.
- It still won't connect
- Try restarting your phone
- It won't turn on
- Try charging it for awhile.
- If no pulse, send a video clip of the corpse to Fb.me/lifestyledesignsinc so we can say our prayers and take care of you.